Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Jaselyn's Hair Cut ~ Going, Going, Gone!

Tonight after work I picked up the kids and headed over to Amanda's to have Jaselyn's first official haircut - she has only had one trim in her almost 5 years until tonight!
Jaselyn has wanted her hair cut for a while - but I wanted to get her and Brynn's pictures taken first.
She told Amanda how short she wanted it and off it went - 12 INCHES! It sure did not look like that much until I got the tape measure out - WOW!
She has talked for quite a while about giving her hair to a "little girl that is sick and does not have very much hair" so she is going to send it off to Locks of Love with a little help from mom (mom is going to keep just a litle bit for her babybook)
She looks so much older now!





Jaselyn's Haircut from Anna Sathre on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment